Managing a Team of Service Technicians?
The Better Way to Manage Service Businesses
Spend less time managing your business and more time growing it with Field Service Management powered by Corrigo.
- Worry less about work order status, technician productivity and receivables.
- Simplify your business.
- Get more control over your people, customers, cash flow and costs.
- Eliminate paperwork bottlenecks from work orders to invoices so you get paid faster.
Trusted by thousands of Corrigo-connected Service Pros to manage their award-winning service quality and response times.
Get More Work Done
- Schedule and assign work in a split second, updating your technicians on their mobile devices.
- Immediate two way communication reduces your customer response time, while improving tech and dispatcher productivity.
- Create smart service agreement contracts that auto dispatch and prompt renewal.
- Balance your workload to get more work done.
- Shuffle schedules quickly and efficiently.
- Give dispatchers each tech’s work orders, location and status.
- Reassignment and reschedules are fast. When a tech runs late, simply drag and drop the work order to assign a new one.
Get Paid Faster
- Speed up your cash flow, reduce credit card fees and cut bad debt.
- With mobile payments you get paid on the spot.
- Your technicians can generate invoices at the time of service and accept cash, checks or credit cards.
- Synchronizing invoices with your accounting software daily reconciles every payment and keeps your books up to date.
- Because Field Service Management, Quickbooks and Quickbooks Merchant Services all talk to one another, cut the time spent in your office getting invoices out.
Do Payroll Better
- Eliminate double entry – send data straight to your accounting package.
- GPS-stamping verifies your technician’s hours from the field and increases time-reporting accuracy. It’s a snap for your office staff to consolidate and approve time cards for a more exact payroll.
- GPS-stamped time cards can save time and ensure accurate payrolls.
- With easy-to-use time cards on each field tech’s mobile phone, eliminate time card errors and validate the technician’s location at clock-in and clock-out.